- Case Studies
- Home Performance
- Energy Audits
- Air Sealing
- The Economics of Energy Efficiency and Renewables.
- High Efficiency Windows
- Home Certifications
- Remodeling and Energy Efficiency
- Contact Us
March 14, 2014
King Pine Homes is pleased to announce a new project located at 23 Broad Cove Rd, Cape Elizabeth, ME - just a short walk from the beach and a 10 minute drive to downtown Portland, ME. We are excited to get underway with construction next week. Rook Energy Solutions of Cumberland, ME will be managing the project and overseeing all home energy upgrades.
Although the complete work scope is not yet set in stone, scheduled improvements include:
- Airsealing and Insulation Package
- EnergyStar-Rated Replacement Windows
- Smart Controls for the Boiler with Nest Thermostat and Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- New Airlock Entryway
- Moisture Management System for Basement
- Renovated Kitchen, 2 Bathrooms, Daylight Basement
- New Master Bath
- Refinished Hardwood Floors
- New Front Porch/Portico and Back Deck
- New Interior and Exterior Paint (sorry, but the brown has gotta go!)
As you can see, this house is in serious need of a makeover, but that's the type of challenge we love! When finished, this ugly duckling will have been completely overhauled and turned into a beautiful, green home. Be sure to tune into our blog for regular updates on the project.